Thursday, June 26, 2008

10 years later!

Wow! I decide to start a blog, get you all reading, and then leave you hanging for 5 weeks, ouch! So sorry! Well, it's not that I don't love ya'll (yes that's right I said ya'll!) It has just been one of those crazy busy summers. We've had a few adventures, some going away parties, and I am feverishly working on my dissertation! The downside, no time to post, the upside, I have tons to blog about!
So, when I need a break after a long day of research and writing I will try to catch you up on all of our fun adventures!



6 comments:

karen said...

Thank goodness! I was afaid that something dire had happened. I admit I am hooked on my collection of blogs, and I get so disappointed when they're not updated. It shows the sorry state of my day to day that I get so excited for a new post... Hope all is well, and I'm looking forward to future reading!

Katie said...

Good to finally hear from you again, and can't wait to get the details when you find the time...Hey, blogging needs to be more of a priority than facebook! LOL!

Shannon Nielsen said...

I totally understand Meaghan as my blog has yet to be updated for over a month as well - part of it due to our camera missing the memory card though! ;-D Good luck on your dissertation - as we say at work when crunch time comes, buckle down with a good cup of joe, or strawberry creme from Starbucks in our case, shut the door and get to work!!!

Shannon Nielsen said...

check out www.midamericanenergy.com for more energy saving info - came across this site and was thinking of your green post a while back...

steph said...

It's been so awesome to see you guys so much in the last two months. it's no what it used to be but we take wha we can get now!! Sorry I didn't have time this weekend to ask you about Florida! I hope you had fun!! Talk to you soon. peace out:)

Katie said...

I want updates! I want updates! Pictures too :) Miss you...